Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Christmas!!

There is just something so crazy happy about December.
Once everyone is through with exams, there really isn't a reason to not be happy. There's no school, it is acceptable to drink hot drinks all the time, and it's boot weather. What is there not to be happy about?
My most favorite thing about December besides no school, hot drinks, and boots is Christmas and the family that comes with celebrating Christmas. My farthest relatives are about 20 minutes away from my house, and my closest are within walking distance, so it's not like I never see my family. Heck, I even go to school with my cousin and have two classes with him. When all of my family comes together for Christmas, it's different though. Everyone is in good spirits, despite what all the year has held or what drama has occurred, and that in itself is a miracle. So far, I've gone to two family Christmas gatherings and have two more, and each one is filled with laughter and love, which makes the atmosphere complete.
My past few days have been filled with cooking, wrapping presents, and cleaning in preparation for Christmas and having family over, and I could not be happier, more excited, or in a better mood.
I just love everything about Christmas time.

No comments :

Post a Comment