Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas

December,
I am SO happy to see you.
You bring my favorite weather, my favorite drinks, and my favorite music (not to forget my favorite holiday).
You're just totally lovely.

December brings many wonderful things, but really, December means it is now socially acceptable to play Christmas music. Since so many artists have Christmas albums and there's really only about 15 different Christmas songs, it makes it a little tricky to have a solid playlist without hearing the same song 3 times in a row by a different artist...So I decided to help you out. 
Here is my Christmas playlist for this year! 
(I had a little fancy widget on here, but I'm still trying to figure out this whole "HTML" thing.)

It's a tie between Shane and Shane's "A Worship Initiative Christmas," "Christmas With Scotty (McCreery)" and "On This Winter's Night" by Lady Antebellum for my favorite Christmas album, but "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" by Matt Maher is easily my favorite Christmas song. 

Considering this is me since December started, this is only fitting.


And remember, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
-Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment